How to use
HomeService GuideHow to use
- Register at front
- Change clothes and purchase items
- After round
- Calculate Fee
- Receive a golf bag
How to use guide
||How to use
- Reserve 2 months before
- Telephone/ Fax reservation: 9am ~ 6pm
- Online reservation through internet: 24 hours (search, Cancel Reservation)
- Unload golf bag at the main gate by arriving 30 minutes prior to tee off time
|Register at front
- Fill out application form (Internet member should fill out the final four digits of the cell phone number in the remarks section for there may be a person with the same name)
- Receive locker card
- Store valuables at the front (The golf course does not take any responsibilities for stolen or lost valuables that were not stored.)
|Change clothes and purchase items
- Change clothes at the locker room and then have a meal or go to the start plaza (15 min before tee off time)
- The golf shoes with rubber spikes are mandatory for the protection of the greens.
- Use the start house for golf items, ATM, etc.
- Check electric cart conditions and members who sign for the self-team should drive by themselves
- Self-play is available for GPS navigation is equipped
- Please do not interrupt the game by playing with two balls.
- Please maintain an acceptable distance from the front team for a smooth game.
- The player should do his/her own ball mark and bunker selection on the green.
- Restaurant : Offers only breakfast and lunch (dinner is not served)
- Start House : Offers snacks, beverages, cookies, etc.
- Shade House : Unmanned service (1,000won bill for vending machine)
- Caddy team check golf clubs and then sign
- Self-team arranges their own golf clubs
- Receive golf bag tag (golf bag maintenance service)
- Game management staff check the electric cart conditions when the self-team return it
- Deferred payment: Green fee, cart fee, rental fee, food and beverage, etc. (The fee may be refunded according to the golf course terms and conditions when bad weather occurs during playing a game.)
|Receive a golf bag
- Present golf bag tag to the front staff to check and then receive a golf bag