Dress code and removal regulations
HomeService GuideDress code and removal regulations
Please follow the golf etiquette to participate in a mature golf culture.
- 01. Round neck t-shirt or collar shirt
- 02. Belt
- 03. Shorts covering knee or long pants
- 04. Knee high socks
- 05. Golf shoes must have rubber spikes
- Round neck t-shirt and collar shirt are recommended
- For females, a sleeveless top with a shoulder width of 5cm and over is allowed only in summer
- No jeans. Cotton pants and golfwares are recommended.
- For males, knee length shorts are allowed only in summer and should be worn with knee length socks
- - No slippers inside the club
- 1. When causing inconvenience in playing a game due to excessive delay of game and noncooperation
- 2. When intentionally damaging facilities, grass, amenities and others of the club
- 3. When acting excessively due to gambling, drinking, singing loudly, urinating, etc.
- 4. When sexually harassing, swearing or assaulting staff, or not responding to the reasonable request by staff
- 5. When violating the no smoking zone (no smoking on the course at all times, smoking only on a stopped cart or inside Shade House)
- 6. When the degree of violating other forms of etiquette (inappropriate dress code, disposal of trash or cigarette butts illegally, etc.)
- 7. Other noncompliance with the terms and conditions