- We appreciate your cooperation as specified below for your comfort and the safe use of Ecoland Golf Course Golftel.
Room Types and Amenities
|Total number of rooms||6 rooms (5 rooms of 50 pyeong / 1 rom of 20 pyeong)|
|Room Types||Four occupancy: 2 Beds, 1 Living room, 2 Bathroom|
|Bed Room||Bedding (2 sets of single bedding per 1 bedroom)|
|Living Room||LCD TV, telephone, teapot, mini fridge, 2 free bottled water, Wi-Fi, flashlight, 220V power|
|Bath Room||Shower booth, bidet, hairdryer, brush, wash towel, bath towel, soap, cotton swab, cotton pad, hair cap, shampoo, rinse|
Room occupancy : 4people
Check-in : From 14:00
Checklist when Check-out (Check-out before 12:00)
- When checking out, please organize any items moved to another room as they were.
- There is an excess charge for check-out after the check-out time (By 12:00 of the day of Check-out) as below.
- Check-out by 16:00 : 1/3 of room charge for a day
- Check-out by 17:00 : 1/2 of room charge for a day
- Check-out after 17:00 : Full room charge for a day
No cooking in the room
No portable gas range or animals are allowed
Please be aware that no portable gas range or animals are allowed in a room.
Beverage room service
- Breakfast and lunch are available at the restaurant.(Breakfast : 06:30~10:00 / Lunch 10:30 ~ 14:00)
- Please understand that meals are not room serviced to a room.
Please carry a room key for your safety and privacy and return it to the front desk when checking out (Lost key: 50,000 won)
Public Area Etiquette
- Do not wear slippers or underwear when you go outside of the building.
- Please dry the laundry in a bathroom not on the veranda.
Bedrock water from 350m below
We use the bedrock water from 350m below in Ecoland. The excellent bedrock water (highest class water) from 350m below is drinkable and you can feel you skin getting soft and glowing even without using soap for it has high mineral contents.
The discount ticket for Ecoland Theme Park is available for guests at the front desk.
Please contact the front desk (ext. 8120) for any room related complaints or requests.
|Distinction||Standard fee for weekdays||Standard fee for weekends (holidays)||Remarks|
|Room no. 1~5 (50 pyeong)||₩300,000||₩500,000|
|Room no. 6 (20 pyeong)||₩200,000||₩300,000|